
Kitchen...
Last week I had to switch out our spare laundry room refrigerator because "hands of steel child" broke the one in the kitchen and food kept falling out of it.
Somehow, changing out refrigerators led to this...

Which drove me crazy.
So now it looks like this...
and this
Which reminds me I bought these light strips for under the cabinets and I love them. I'm going to buy more for the laundry room.

For more Tuesday tackles visit here.

4 comments:
Great work. Those lights sound sound great.
oh nice job! i was too grumpy to tackle anything today so i am living vicariously through the rest of you. it looks fantastic!
Yes I want those lights where did you get them?
Hi Deb,
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I bought the lights at Big Lots. They can all be connected together too to fit a bigger space.
I love them! I just bought more for the laundry room but I still have to put them up.
~Sasha
Post a Comment