Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


This week's tackle is this lovely wood bunk bed that was given to us from some neighbors down the street.



I want to sand it down to the original wood and paint it. I was going to stain it because the wood is beautiful underneath, but I just don't have the time. I don't think this will get entirely done today because it's a huge tackle and I will also be working on putting up a fence in our front yard.

Also, I need to find some dowels for it and see how the screws pan out. Maybe it will be done by next Tuesday? I'll update here with how far I got.

For other Tackles click here.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm sure the bed has more use in it! :) It'll take some work, but good for you for doing it!! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

UGH!!!! Thats a hard job! My mom bought the kids some nice light ones, they are pretty sturdy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...