Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I am still alive...

the only reason I am here and typing is because hubs is asleep. He's been on FOR-EVA. When he's not, we aren't here.

I can't even post a proper post because I have 15 minutes before I have to put him to bed. We have to get up at dark thirty (3:30 am)tomorrow morning so that we can be ready to get the kids up at 5:30 so we can make it to the 6:45 balloon launching.

I am a bit disappointed because I had ordered a camcorder and it should have been here in time for this. The Balloon Fiesta starts this weekend and I wanted to capture the kid's reactions to it.

Oh yeah, I should clarify. Hot air balloons-- hundreds. Tomorrow a hot air balloon will be launching from each school. It's actually pretty cool.

We'll have these incredible balloons filling the skies. I will try to at least get pics of the balloons. I am so behind on my blog reading and responding.

I suck...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...