Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tired (or the day that never ends)

I should be doing other things but I realized I miss reading my blogs. Especially when my little bloglines notifier pops up and tells me I have 846 posts waiting.

But honestly, I feel like I am stuck in the never ending day for about..hmmm-3 WEEKS!

Last night I felt like Cinderella. All day long I was talking about my tackle and I wanted to get it done and out of my living room. Yet I found myself barely starting it last night at nearly 11 pm. As I painted, I thought "Where have my days been going?" I lost the entire day. I was given task after task from each kid and hubs directly right after another with no spare time to myself until I had hubs in bed and his procedure started at around 11 pm.

Then I started to give myself a guilt trip over Sunday. Sunday I took the whole day "off". I stayed on the couch and caught up with Bridezillas and CSI:Miami. Then Hubs and I played Name That Tune: 80s edition until waaaaay too late. It was nice and I realized I hadn't had a break close to that in almost 6 years.

But I still felt guilt.

Yesterday, I moved non-stop. But it looks like nothing has been accomplished. I could write down a list of all that was accomplished though.

This morning I had to be up by 5 am to get my oldest to school for her field trip and it's time to get the kids up and get the day started already. But what do you do when you feel the previous day(s) haven't ended?

Hubs and I have errands to run. After we drop the kids off (did I ever mention that we pick them up and drop them off now, I'll have to check), they have a minimum day so chances are we will be picking them up on the way home. Then it's a way early dinner, Girl Scouts, catechism and finally home.

That seems like such a long time from now. lol

I don't mean to whine and I know when I took on these responsibilities with Hubs and the kids I said I would ask for help when I need it. But I've asked and there is no help to be found. Isn't that ironic?

Alright, enough mindless babbling. I've got kids to get up, a hubby to get in his chair and dinner to put in the crock pot.

Hope your day is a good one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...