
I can't help it that you had a "rez education" and that my family got out.
But PLLLLLEASE...shut your mouth if you don't know how to count instead of talking $%^&!
Standing there saying "Some people don't know how to count." when you are the one who doesn't know how to count is just SAD. I told you there was less than 20 items. Did you even have the guts to say something to my face? Nope just muttering like the low class embarrassment that you are. You are the reason I wish I wasn't Native.
I DO know how to count and all you did was show how stupid you were. I felt sooooo sorry for you. I mean being that my kindergartener who is slooooow can count better than you can and all. Or was it the size of the 5 ft table that confused you and made you think it was more than one item?
Here's something a little less confusing, eh? I'm sure you know what this means by now. Oh and just in case...that is ONE (1) finger.
Stupid B#$%.
Stupid B#$%. 
No comments:
Post a Comment