Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Menu Plan Monday





Last week was my first Menu Plan Monday. I had to switch it around a bit due to weather . Friday we were supposed to BBQ but it was rainy and foggy. Instead we had pot roast which was so yummy and perfect for the rainy foggy day. We BBQ'd on Saturday instead.


I didn't get around to visiting EVERYONE'S Menus until Saturday but boy was it worth it. You guys are amazing. I now have a ton of new recipes....a couple of which we are trying this week. Hubs was excited with all the yumminess I was showing him. lol


Here's this week's menu:



Tuesday: Stuffed Bell Peppers with Tomato Basil and Mozzarella Crostini.

Wednesday: Pizza, Salad, and Green Thompson Grapes.

Thursday: Vegetable Beef Soup in Bread Bowls.

Friday: Orange Chicken and Stir Fry with white rice. ( For this one we are trying a new Orange Sauce we found in the Asian section at the grocery store. I'll let you know if it's any good.)

Saturday: Pepper Jack Chicken Rolls, Green Beans, Parmesan Angel Hair Pasta.

Sunday: Lil Smokies with Ranch Beans and a tortilla.

For more menu planning ideas go visit Laura!

Here's a bonus picture of Sunday's dinner. It was my first time making chicken. I was pretty proud it came out soo yummy.

Seeing as it was the first day of Autumn, I took out my fall items. I for one am glad that summer is over and cooler days are ahead. I know...I know...soon I'll be wishing for warmer days again. lol!

Happy Monday everyone!

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Your menu looks yummy! I took out all of my fall stuff too! Have a fantastic week!

palmtreefanatic said...

Sundays dinner looks lovely!
also a nice planned menu for the week!
Happy monday!

Anonymous said...

what a delicious spread at the table. What a delicious meal plan.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Wow! The pic is awesome! What a feast!

The Tomato, Basil, and Mozarella Crostini sounds great, as do the Pepper Jack Chicken Rolls!

Thanks for sharing!
(It's my second week, too!)

Unknown said...

It all sounds so yummy!

Anonymous said...

A Pioneer Woman recipe: awesome! Her food photos always look so delicious!

Anonymous said...

great menu and great looking sunday dinner! so glad you came back for a second week! hope that menu planning helps you and that you continue to find super yummy recipe ideas - i think that might be my favorite part! take care ~jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...