First, I will start with the GS ceremony stuff. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that I need to recruit a camera and video camera volunteer for ceremonies. I put the video camera on the wrong side and got nothing but butts, mine and the parents. lol
I didn't get pictures of anything. :-( But I will be writing the parents to see if they got any good shots for our scrapbooking patch.
So, I will show you what the girls made for their parents instead. lol
My Daisies and Brownies made what I call fingerprint calendars. These are a sampling from different calendars to give you an idea of their hardwork.
My Juniors made keepsake boxes. On the outside top they say "I can be anything because you..." and on the sides they wrote what their parents do for them that allows them to be anything. They decorated with ribbons and stickers.
On the inside top there is a picture of each girl and on the inside bottom is their signature, age and year. This idea came to me while in the dollar store. lol


Although we were missing some girls in the Junior and Brownie level, I was so happy to get these done. I could tell how proud and happy my girls were and that they couldn't wait to give them to their parents. I just hope their parents appreciated them. I didn't get to see because I was passing out rewards for our last sale when they were opening gifts. Darn!
I can't even express how proud I am of these girls and I feel so lucky and blessed to be able to have this chance to know them and work with them. They have given me so much in such a short amount of time and I know it's just going to make me a better person and a better mother/aunt to my kids.


2 comments:
This is too cool! Great ideas too!
Those projects are great! I would LOVE it if one of my kids gave me something like that!
Post a Comment