BUT, we can't find the pillow because I'm still unpacking all that we packed so it's on hold until 1.) I find it or 2.) I go back to build-a-bear and buy a new one.
It's been unusually quiet in the house this morning. The four youngest were terrible yesterday. I don't even want to go into the nastiness that took place between them. I'll just say today there will be a lot of steam cleaning. However, I have kept to my word and have thought everyday about what our kids are living with. I think my lack of reaction is what has caused my house to be silent this morning. They are trying to figure out how to attack next. lol
I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished with them today. But then again, I hope that everyday. Hit or miss... The oldest is home from school today, I'm hoping we will finally be able to decorate the tree. If my kids can't get it together, some of us will have to decorate without them.
The oldest told me she doesn't want to live here anymore. She doesn't want to live with "them". They gross her out and they are awful. She's disgusted by them. She told me that I didn't have to worry though because she wouldn't leave me with them. I felt bad and I also thought it was comedy. I mean really where the hell does she think she can go? LOL!
Sorry, it probably doesn't seem funny to anyone but me. I think I am the only one who realizes the true meaning of "this is it." I think somewhere in their little hearts they think my other sister, or some other family member exists that would take them in and that I have just lied to them to keep them here. In all honesty I think if I called their mother today and told her to come get them she would crap a brick. She wouldn't show. Just like she didn't call or visit them. I would never do that to them. I just need to figure out a way to keep those that are moving forward moving so that they don't stay stuck and lost with the others that aren't.
At any rate, I bought a new camera at the black friday sales and I've been dying to use it. My old one kept dying and it would take pictures like 30 seconds later and I was getting nothing I wanted. Don't you hate that? You try and capture a moment and all you get is what happens afterwards because that's when the camera finally decided to take the picture. Sort of makes me want to go back to the old camera and film deal...sort of. I like being able to see that I missed the shot right away. :-)


2 comments:
I find it funny too. My son always says, "I'm outta here" Or "I wish I would've said no!" (when asked if he wanted be our son) And I'm always like, "Where ya going dude? You got nobody else!"
And so, we keep plugging away. We always say, "somtimes you have to laugh or you'll spend your whole life crying."
I'm with Sheri.
Thanks for the update on the toothfairy. I've been wondering how that worked out.
Hoping some of them got to help with the tree.
Post a Comment