Hubs: I think I did some thing really really wrong.
Me: *raised eyebrow* whhhat?
Hubs: I told the boy he could put his tooth under his pillow.
Me: Grrrrrrreat! and just tell me how in the hell is the toothfairy supposed to get in there with the door alarm.
Hubs: Uh, I don't know. That's why I think I did something wrong. *turns and leaves the room*
Me: *rolling my eyes*
lol
I mean really, how does the "toothfairy" get in there with motion sensors in the hallway and door alarms?
To top it all off, the kids don't even put their lost teeth under their pillows, they put them in the toothfairy pillow and hang it on the front door knob. You know...so the toothfairy doesn't get lost or have to go too far into the house and stuff. Not to mention the toothfairy is getting old and tends to forget things. Ya know?


7 comments:
Funny! Wondering how you fixed that?
I LOVE the idea of hanging it on the doorknob. Never would've thunk of that. All this time I've been fiddling under a pillow looking for the jewelry box with a tooth.
Ooh. I like the hang it on the front door idea. Brilliant.
You could do what I do and when you go in and wake them up do something that catches their attention and slide it under the pillow then.
And by the way, I LURVE me some facebook. (read: addicted) My little thingie is on the side of my blog, add me as a friend if ya want!
At least he realized the mistake and fessed up to you right away instead of waiting for you to ask him where the tooth fairy pillow was. Can't wait to hear how this turned out.
I'm sorry. I'm cracking up.
How'd you do it?
And I'm a facebook addict!
Hi Sasha- thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Send me an email at superlib02 at hotmail dot com with info on how to find you on Facebook. :)
Uhhhh. Stick the money under the door?
Post a Comment