Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I know Thanksgiving was last week...but here's a pic of the kids making their annual "Thankful turkeys".





We've made these since our first Thanksgiving together. The last Thanksgiving my nephews were here, they made them too. I even had my Brownie troop make them for their Thanksgiving project. They are fun and easy. I happen to keep them and plan on giving them back to them for memories.


Here's our table with everything on it, set to go. It's kind of drab because I couldn't find all my stuff in storage in time. Like my linens. Still wondering where they are. I was happy to at least find all my trays and serving dishes. As well as my dish sets. lol



I collect salt and pepper shakers. Some day I'm going to have do a post of all of them. But there are my turkey salt and pepper shakers.



Here's my turkey butter, ain't she pretty? I have a confession, I kissed her before I put her on the table, I did it in front of everyone. I just think she's adorable!



and my turkey...oooh boy! It came out perfect. We brine our turkey every year. Let me just say there is nothing left.



In our family, everyone (well, 'cept the bettas and Kreacher) gets a plate for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Looks absolutley delicious! I like your thankful turkeys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...