Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My latest obsession...



Cherry slush with whole cherries. YUM! Not to mention half priced drinks during happy hour.



No I'm not being paid for this but I just had to share because see all those cherries? They make me sooooo happy. Little things...little things.



What are your current favorites?






3 comments:

Lisa said...

That looks sooooo good! Wonder if the fairy would drop one off at my desk???
Mine is SB, chocolate coffee. Yum!

Lisa said...

Twilight....oh my goodness....let me count the ways of how much I loved Twilight......

It took about 50 pages and I was drawn in. 100 pages later and I couldn't stop reading. 300 pages later and I was reading while I was cooking. Read the 4 book series in 10 days. Of course not much else happened in 10 days. 0;-)
You might hate it but the more I read the better it got. Very clean book too. Kept waiting for some trash (read:sex) and never found it. Then I found out it was written to be appropriate for teenages. Oh. So now I love teenage romance novels. Lovely.

Have a date with my 27 y/o daughter on Nov 21st for the movie. Yahoo!

Give it a try. You might like it.

Reighnie said...

Hmmm...now you have me extra curious. I think I am going to have to read it now. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...