Lately I've been dealing with the Oldest thinking she can bully all "the little ones" around. She keeps calling them stupid, retarded, dumb, etc...
This is unacceptable and I've threatened her with a grounding just minutes before I started this post. Enough is enough right?
At any rate, yesterday for the gazillionth time I heard that so and so did such and such this time at the dinner table where we trying to enjoy our dinner.
SS said that the Oldest called her stupid and I told her "You know what? It takes one to know one." and I nodded towards her with a sly smile. She nodded back as a wide smile spread across her face and she proclaimed "YEAH, IT TAKES ME TO KNOW ONE! HMPH!"
I was so glad I hadn't taken the bite I was about to because I went into near hysterics over that one. I don't know it was just soooo funny. It was great to have a good belly laugh with tears streaming down my face.
Sometimes I wish I could capture these moments on film but I guess writing them here will just have to do.

1 comment:
improvement on what you said LOL
Post a Comment