Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Last week I didn't have a menu because I wasn't sure about the weather. I love to BBQ and boy did I everyday of last week. Cheeseburgers, Teriyaki Chicken, BBQ shortribs. Well except for Sunday because the weather changed. Instead I made a spiral honey ham and I have to admit my house still smells like sweet honey ham, yum!

Anyway, this week, it looks like the weather is going back to icky so I will menu plan with the idea that it's up for modifications depending on the weather but shhh, don't tell the weather that.

Monday: Beef and Cheese Enchiladas and Rice.
Tuesday: Cheeseburgers and Fries.
Wednesday: Ham sandwiches with Chips.
Thursday: Lasagna, French Bread and Green Salad.
Friday: Ribeye Steaks, Angel Hair Pasta and Green Beans.
Saturday: Meatball Soup.
Sunday: Taco Salad with Chips.

For great menu ideas, visit Laura.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

all that mexicana sounds so delicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...