It's Tuesday and yet again, I won't be home much today. Seems like I try to avoid scheduling things on Monday because it's Monday and then end up overdoing it on Tuesday. Does anyone else do that?
Anyhoo, I was supposed to tackle filing but I have searched high and low for a new filing cabinet and to my dismay no stores in my area have any yet.
Since I am soooooclose to finishing a baby quilt I started 12 years ago, (I know, 12 years is a looong time--but I don't give up. lol) I'm going to work on that and updating my craft blog between now and next Tuesday.
So for now here's a picture of the progress on the baby blanket.
To see what everyone else is tackling visit 5 Minutes for Mom.


6 comments:
That's pretty!
:)
awwwww. That is beautiful.
Robin@heartofwisdom
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/
12 years? I would imagine that whoever it was originally intented for is a bit too big for it now ;)
Completion. Makes you feel good, huh?
What a sweet blanket! It does look like you're very close to finishing! Great job (even after 12 years!).
Cute baby quilt! We tend to stay home on Mondays to catch up from the weekend and then run around on Tuesdays to gym class, grocery shopping, etc. I usually try to accomplish my tackles before Tuesdays so I have them ready to post for the next meme. :)
Post a Comment