Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday




It's Monday Tuesday already? The weekend sure flew by fast!

This week's Menu...

Monday: Cashew Chicken and Steamed White Rice.
Tuesday: Corn Dogs and Chips for the Kids.
Wednesday: Beef Chili and Beans *Strawberry Shortcake's 9th Birthday*
Thursday: Lasagna , Salad and Dinner Rolls
Friday: Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Saturday: BBQ Chicken Wings and Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce
Sunday: Beef Tacos and Spanish Rice

I will be soooo glad when this week is over. It will be the end of the three week back to back birthday madness that has been going on here. Phew!

For great menu ideas and recipes, please visit Laura.

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Ih dear me Sasha,what a feast, I like the cashew chicken.Will google for a recepi

Reighnie said...

I would have posted a recipe, but I cheat. lol

I get a bag that has everything in it: vegetable, chicken, sauce and cashews and cook it up that way. I buy it at Costco and it takes about 20 minutes to make.

If you find a good recipe,let me know. It's kind of expensive the other way since I am feeding 7 it takes three big bags.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...