
ADOPTION PAPERS!
These three little envelopes are going to permanently change our lives forever. Well, not necessarily the envelopes but definitely the adoption will finalize it all, of course.
As I sealed the last envelope I asked Hubs if he still wanted to do this because he needed to speak now or forever hold his peace. He said he still wanted to but it wasn't the naive Hubs that practically bubbled over in the beginning. It was more of a cautious Hubs who has been worn down and beat up by 5 children. lol
I guess what it boils down to, is despite how much they torment us and treat us so badly, we can still see a dim light at the end of the tunnel. Even if it's a tiny little tip of a needle dot of light. It's still something and for now, that's good enough for us.
So that is my tackle, small and yet soooo big. For more tackles or if you are tackling something yourself and want to join, click here.

6 comments:
What a wonderful, exciting tackle! God bless your new family. ;o)
I hope everything goes smoothly. And you are right, so little yet so big. What a tackle.
God bless you.
What an end, and beginning.
I can't believe the time is finally here...congrats to you all.
P.S. I tackled washing my cake dih this morning and throwing away the four stale cookies on it. Doesn't count for much, does it?
Congratulations! I'm happy for you, and even more happy for those little lights you're giving such a wonderful opportunity to. *hugs*
Oh yeah, I gave you an award :)
Remember you are Christ 's workmanship created for good works - this is it.God bless you both and the children too
Post a Comment