It plays songs that he can dance to but my favorite part is Mickey Says which is basically Simon says. He's underdeveloped and the game is really for a smaller child but his lack of maturity and inability to do anything make it right up his alley.
Sometimes I worry that he might be mildly retarded. I had heard that he had a seizure when he was an infant and had stopped breathing. But when I questioned further, I'm afraid it could have been a stroke. Especially when I see that things are lopsided and one side looks more alert than the other. It also sounds like he lacked oxygen for quite some time before help arrived.
I have to figure out how to approach this and if it is even possible to examine him and see that far back into his life and what damage was done.
He was supposed to go on a field trip to the museum with his class today but he woke up spewing every where... good times...

4 comments:
Oooh this is a great idea and lil boy looks so happy and interested in listening to Mickey says. I like his tip toe photo.
You arre a child psychologist.
Maybe its just a childhood thing and he 'll grow out of it.
We got that on clearance at Walmart in January. I love it. I got two just so I could play too.
Hello you, Thank you for your sweet encouragement. Have you ever had him assessed? In Arizona I had services through the children's hospital. Sometimes the developmental delays that are neurological can be helped with therapy. My kids are living proof of it! They were never touched and deprived beyond measure. Help is out there. You deserve all the support you can get. Having the four lives trust onto you has been an amazing hurdle. Your sure pulling through. I am so proud of you.
you been tagged girl come see
Post a Comment