Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

She got in!!

Duh! This has been sitting in my drafts since the 4th. I thought I published it. lol
**********************************************************************************

Last Wednesday the oldest went for the tour of the Catholic School. She spent the whole day there in class and took some tests to determine her levels.

When I went to pick her up they told me she was in. She's excited and I'm excited for her. This is going to be huge. Especially since she is now talking about wanting to go to college.

Now, paying for tuition and uniforms and all that good stuff. I need to get a second job.

She had to wear a long skirt that went past her knees and a polo shirt just to visit the school. When I called her into breakfast, I was just so shocked about how much she has grown. She is a little lady now.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

i am so happy for the eldest and you. May God bless her with a bright future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...