Choosing the right card,
When all was said and done 142 Valentines (not including teachers) had been addressed and 125 pencils had been attached to said Valentines. I had two kids who lost their Valentine privileges, which meant I was left to address and attach the pencils to those and then I had to check the Boy's valentines and rewrite names underneath his writing so that the teacher would have an idea of what went where. Good thing those were done the weekend before because the night before Valentines day commenced the baking portion of the holiday...and boy was there baking.
The boy took frosted heart sugar cookies and the oldest and the middle child took cupcakes: devil's food and vanilla of course! Lucky for me, I got off easy with Strawberry Shortcake, they only wanted a bag of chips and Poufy only needed paper goods.
Later on at home, we had our own Valentine's day party where we exchanged gifts. It was an ok day.

1 comment:
Hard work and fun, nice combo.
So many cards ...how did you ever get done. And the bakes look so good.
Post a Comment