Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Keeping the Toothfairy Busy

The past few nights have been filled with nightly tooth fairy pillow stuffing. We've had 4 teeth lost by the masses and tonight is the final night (unless another tooth falls out today). It's funny how driven they are to see that shiny quarter in the palm of their hand...yep...our tooth fairy only pays a quarter.

IF it's a pristine tooth, no cavities, the tooth fairy leaves a whole dollar.

They witnessed that sweet little miracle when their cousin was staying and lost his tooth.

In this round of losses. The Boy lost his very first tooth.

Oh The Plans! They were laid while the tooth was still wiggling in his mouth. There was popcorn and pickle at school to be bought! The possibilities of this mini fortune were endless.
He kept telling me "OH! I can buy this and OH! I can buy that!" He seemed at such a loss with all the decisions that were popping into his head.

I told him I had a wonderful idea. Seeing as he hasn't turned in any of the donation envelopes that he received from Catechism, maybe he should tuck that little gem in one and donate it to the Church.

It's funny because that "wonderful idea" was met with total silence and then I heard no more of his brilliant ideas and the struggles he was having making a decision.

Clearly, I was not to be included in the plans any longer because I'm out of my mind. lol

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...