Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturdays with Scrawnie

I love reading William's blog.  He has a brother named Russell who reminds me of my brain dead bro Rusty. Rusty's gone. Mom said I must've gave him the wrong directions to home so he would never come back. Um, I have no comment on that. Well, actually...take a look at this face, would I do something like that? Really??



Mom calls it my "Emo cat calendar pic"because I look like everything is just so tragic.  Mom's always telling me I could be a  model. You know the kind that model for cat calendars and cat food? I don't know about that.  I don't really think I need to work or anything.  I find the whole topic of work to be the funniest thing ever.


This is me when mom told me to get a job. 


For Mother's day Mom got a Nikon D5000. She practices taking pictures of me every now and then around 3 or 4 in the morning when everyone is sleeping and she can't fall asleep. I think that's why most of my pics come out like this.

I was trying to smile but my eyes were soooo tired. Aren't there like cat labor laws for this stuff?
So tired. 
Just get it over with. 

Sometimes I try really hard. These are my Betty Davis eyes...can't you see the resemblance?


This is me. 



This is Betty.

Almost can't tell who is who, right?


Anyhow, at Williams blog, Russell has a whole day to himself on Tuesdays. I decided I wanted to share my beauty blog too. But... I'm not as reliable.  I mean, I'm 11 years old and set in my ways.  Ya know?

So maybe I'll see you next Saturday and maybe I won't...

I'm off to take a nap, I never know how late mom will have me up 'til. *yawn*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...