I think most of my readers read the same blogs as I do but if you haven't read Lisa's story, now is the time to click on over there and send a few prayers her way.
She and J (her oldest daughter) have been a godsend to so many of us who are parenting children with RAD. Her willingness to share what she has learned has helped my children so much. When I was at a crossroads it was Lisa's other blog and the information that was there for FREE that helped me to set my children towards a healing path. Her support was truly the only direct support I had. It was at a time when I thought I would have to dissolve our adoption to get my children the help they needed.
Now, it's Lisa who needs all the support she can get. Now she may be at that same crossroads because of a system that has failed and the need to get her child the help she needs.
It shouldn't be this way.

No comments:
Post a Comment