Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

We interrupt this blogging silence

to let you know that I am busily trying to get my ducks in a row. My baby girl is back (my computer) and I've been busy replaying all the levels of Burger Shop 2 setting the world right again.

I expect my time capsule to arrive sometime next week and will start backing up all my data. LOL! Why is that funny? Because I have NO data anymore. But dang it, I am going to back it up, NOW! You see?

Meanwhile, I've been playing electrician, decorating for Halloween and crafting to keep my sanity because as the RAD parents out there know, it's the most wonderful time of the year!

The Holidays.

Stuff is already hitting the fan at my house.

Fun. Fun. Fun.

4 comments:

obladi oblada said...

Glad your computer is back...now start blogging more!!!

Dia por Dia said...

Yep. I love and dread the holidays. Our "fun times" last through February when everyone's anniversaries are over! Let the good times roll!!!!

P.S. So glad the computer is back and so sorry you lost all you had on it.

Bobby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reighnie said...

Karen,

Good for you and good luck. But my blog is not a place for you to advertise.

If what you say is true, you better get down on your knees and thank God that your family wants you back because quite frankly, it's family members like you which have drained the life from someone like me. You take and take and take and then when you feel you are ready, you come and take again.

I'm sick of it. So don't take it for granted that your family will always be there. Just because they continue to let you back in, doesn't mean it will be forever. Everyone has an end to their rope.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...