Thanks to Carol for this Over the Top Award!
The rules are as follows:
Answer the survey below…you can only use one word answers!
Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
Alert them that you have given them this award!
Have Fun!
_______________________________________________________
Where is your cell phone?- purse
Your hair? -ponytail
Your mother?- AZ
Your father? – ?
Your favorite food?-Italian
Your dream last night?- bad
Your favorite drink? Coke
Your dream/goal? – Live
What room are you in?- Livingroom
Your hobby?- crafts
Your Fear?- failure
Where do you want to be in 6 years? – happy
Where were you last night? – home
Something that you aren’t? hungry
Muffins? pumpkin
Wish list item? biokids
Where did you grow up?Az
Last thing you did? typed
What are you wearing? Pjs
Your TV? On
Your pets? sleeping
Friends? nonexistent
Your life? Unwritten
Your mood? overwhelmed
Missing someone? yes
Vehicle? Express
Something you’re not wearing? slippers
Your favorite store? Craft
Your favorite color? blue
When was the last time you laughed? morning
Last time you cried? Yesterday
One place that I go to over and over? Kitchen
One person who emails me regularly? Hubbins
Favorite place to eat? Olive Garden
Im going to pass this to:
I don't know if you guys do the award thing, but I wanted you to know that I love your blogs. Many of the blogs I read have already received this award as well. Thank you for sharing your lives. :-)

3 comments:
Congratulations on the award! Thank you so much for passing it on. I just need to find a few minutes to sit down and do it... Best--Dia
Thank you for passing it to me! Awards always die on my site but I still appreciate them.
So thank you thank you!
(and not to be totally creepy, but I like your monkeys.)
Thank you!!
Post a Comment