Right before I posted my last post, I had taken EVERY picture off my camera and had realized I had so many to share.
The next time I went to my computer, it was off. I thought I had missed a power outage because I wasn't home. So I tried to turn my computer back on...
This is where my heartbreak begins. My hard drive failed.
I am trying to be good and not to cuss in this post, I thought I had stayed away long enough to be ok with it. But I lost all my pictures. All my GS pictures...everything from this year. I know it could be worse but still.
I also lost all my homeschool units I had prepared.
I know back up, blah blah blah. IT is my field and I always tell people to back up. I've even backed up many servers. I've just never backed up MY stuff.
I know. I suck.
My baby is at the doctor's being fixed up. It's all under warranty which is nice. When I go pick her up, however, I will try not to flinch when I drop $300+ for the time capsule to back her up. *sigh*
For now, I'm using this itty bitty Netbook, which means I can only see a paragraph of what I have typed at a time and the format of my blog does not come in.
I should get my baby back this week, did I mention I miss her and want her back? ...now.

2 comments:
Ive been wondering...I dont back my stuff up either...so dont feel bad.
omigosh!
I'm so sad for you!
Post a Comment