Lose-Lose.
We've been frantically trying to sell this house to those people who buy your houses fast. But they just want to rip us off too. Our house is worth $135,000 and we are willing to part with it for $110,000, just to get us our down we need for the other house but these scam artists only want to pay what we owe on it or less even. We aren't in foreclosure, we aren't even behind in payments. I don't think so. You know? I mean the only thing wrong with the house is a cabinet face I broke in the master bathroom. Not to mention the fact we just put in the new flooring and paint and stuff.
I don't know what it will mean for the kids. I can not live my life the way it has been going. I have no help and if I can't even seperate them...
I just don't know.


2 comments:
I am so sorry Sasha. This sucks.
I am so very sorry, and even though I hate to hear it when I'm going through something. . . maybe it is all for the best right now . . . even if it seems impossible at the moment maybe there's something better out there.
Post a Comment