This is Martha, my new dishwasher, yep, I named her Martha Stewart just because I get a kick out of saying Martha Stewart does my dishes. I have tried and tried to get a nonblurry picture but she's just so shiny it makes her non-photogenic. I am so happy and grateful that we have been able to buy some new appliances.
CDQ broke the old dishwasher. If you are keeping track, she also broke the kitchen faucet, the refrigerator, the spare refrigerator that I moved in the other refrigerators place, the bathroom sink faucet, the bathroom tub faucet and the shower. Just to name a few things.
We are hoping to replace the refrigerator and the stove but I don't know when.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, the neighborhood inner struggle continues. I looked out my window and I saw these in my rose garden.
They are amazing.
And so beautiful!
I was so happy and I felt like some of my hard work was finally paying off. I love my house and I felt like I could really bring my home together and make it all the things we've dreamed about.
That night, Hubs woke me up at 3 am. Gunshots. Really close Gunshots. I hadn't heard it but as I was talking to him, I heard one that sounded like it was right outside our window. I looked out. I saw teenagers with shaved heads running from the house across the street. There were two cars out front. One sped off, the neighbors turned on their light and I saw guys running up the street. Then I saw it. The gun in the kid's hand. He ran towards the car, jumped in and they took off spinning their tires. I called the police. I couldn't sleep for hours. I want to move.
Even if I love my home and the feeling of making it home. It can't be here. Those people across the street are killing my dream and maybe someday, with their stupidity they will end up killing us. I'm at a loss. We can't just pick a new house. We have to build so that Hubs can live comfortably and unrestricted which I insist. It's heartbreaking because for all the crap that has been done to our house and how hard I have to work to set it back to right, I still love it and it still feels like home. Just less safe.

1 comment:
First of all, I love your roses, dishwasher and ceiling fans.
CDQ is quite a wrecker, like Sonia 's son Abner.He is bent on busting my fridge and TV etc.
Those kids are dangerous. Did the police get them.
Post a Comment