Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Where I am at now

on the Home Improvement front...hehehe (I laugh on the outside but inside I'm cringing.)

Ok, so all the carpet is up, at least all the carpet in the hallway and the living room which is what this round is supposed to replace. Now it's on to getting the last of the staples out of the subfloor and the lineoleum up from the places where it overlapped. Good Times!


Then I have to take out the last of the lingering crap from the living room and move it somewhere (the kitchen?) and I can begin patching the subfloor where it needs it so I can start priming so I can finally lay down the tile. *sigh*


The sigh is because I so can't wait to get to that point. I want to see tile on the floor darnit!


In the mean time and due to the increasing heat I have purchased 4 more ceiling fans. 2 are for 2 of the kids rooms that still needed one and the other two are for the cat/laundry room and game room.


I've installed the two in the kids rooms. Here they are:



Today two of the kids started summer school. I have from 9-11 to work before I have to pick them up (yeah, I know I am here but when you count the fact that I have to get Hubs bathed, dressed and in his chair, I really don't have that time at all because as soon as I finish with him, it's time to go get them) Poufy has an appointment for ADHD testing at 2 pm. Now with the baby monitor, I think it's just a waste of time because her problem is she has a $#%^& for a sister and she's the one causing mindless Poufy to be the fool. CDQ hasn't stopped talking crap and she thinks because she whispers we can't hear her filling Poufy's mind and manipulating her.
I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I guess I'll just have to cut out the bad parts and try to make applesauce. I hope it isn't sour. *smirk*

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Oh you poor Zen girl girl, you have a lot on your hand.I am feeling quite poorly these days.Don 't have time for a burn out.Love to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...