
Today my baby girl turned 9 years old (yes, that is a dog cake) . We have been through thick and thin. Good and Bad. She's always been there to lick away my tears and try to purr me back to happiness.

People will say she's just a cat. But as you can see, she's not just any cat (She's getting ready to blow out the candle on her cake for crying out loud, how ordinary is that?). She's very special and I tell her all the time that she HAS to outlive me.

It still amazes me that I've had this little life that I am responsible for. Yeah, I know I have 5 kids now...but hello, my cat who depends on me completely made it to 9 years old. I've kept her alive and healthy for 9 years. That's a miracle! I remember her from day 1, she was a little itty bitty newborn, her mother had just given birth to her in a box in our garage. She was and still is so beautiful!
She's sitting here, curled up next to me, too pooped to keep her eyes open. (She partied hard, but those pictures are top secret, she doesn't want the scandal).

Even though she's not happy with her new pest of a brother, Mook, she still allowed him to have a piece of cake. Too bad she didn't extend the invite to her sisters. lol
Happy Birthday Scrawnie-brat!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Scrawn!
and she has nine lives too. that cake looks good enough for a human
Post a Comment