But the oldest, she's trying to live and breathe Hannah Montana and the whole Disney mess. I can only limit so much since it seems all the other parents are just lining up to waste their money on cds and magazines and they allow their kids to bring that crap to school.
I understand she is 15 years old. My daughter isn't. Even if she was I have to
Trust no one, even in the land of animation.
But I noticed lately that MY radio station has been playing Miley and even the DJs are puzzled as to why they are playing it. I knew the transition was coming. She's getting too old and the exploitation machine has to jump on that ASAP.
But take a look at Miley. Who the hell is she? Or is she supposed to be. I originally saw photo shoot pictures on tv and could not figure out who that girl was and felt sorry for her. You can plainly see she is a child playing grown up. Look at what is supposed to be her "artistic pose" she looks so vulnerable. Isn't that hot for all the pedophiles? I mean I think of what is supposed to be her fan base and if they were truly at their age level and hadn't been sexualized yet, what would that picture say to you. I am assuming her target is from 6-9 by the snippets of her show that I have seen.
I think in a weird stray from the norm, if you wanted a picture like that of your child "crossing over" from child to young adult--maybe by a stretch you could have a photo like that done up. It would be pretty gross in my opinion but hey, my mother used to have a photo keychain of me as an infant naked in the bathtub, full frontal. So to each their own, but for God's sake- that's private. Not to be published in mass you know?
What have they done to this girl? Does she really have a sense of herself? I mean she's Miley/Hannah/Britney/Lindsay-- does she even have a chance despite her father's

No comments:
Post a Comment