Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

We're Back!!!!!

I'm almost ready to start my posting. After making sure every cat, fish and dog survived, I've been watering every plant and tree. So much bloomed while we were gone!

Plus, I've gotten through half the wash because that mountain needed to be tackled. So, I have yet to unpack everything else and find the camera and the camcorder.

But here's a sneak preview: car trouble, Adoption, Disneyland, Grand Canyon, The Flintstones, etc... I hope I remember everything.

Hope everyone else is well, as I have yet to catch up with most of my blog reading!

1 comment:

Kether said...

yay! that's close to an update.

I hear what you're saying about the house. Its all very stressful. I went to look at that smaller one. Ok--not great not bad-- neighborhood right by the college, but then omigosh is there a ghetto apartment complex right around the corner. Forget it. That's partly why we're moving.
*sigh* I hope dave will realise neighborhood = price tag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...