And I'm a little nervous. Today I transport possibly 9 girl scouts to Build-a-Bear. I'm giving them a ride and their parents will pick them up. Still nervous.
Anyhow, Grand Canyon....but first I forgot about the Flintstones. I'm not sure exactly what it's called other than the fact that it's a restaurant/RV camp or some such thing. Hubs and I stopped that way when we were moving here to check it out but it was closed. Still they have some pretty cool props to take pictures with...so here they are.
Here's the kids running towards Fred. It says "Yabba Dabba Doo Welcome" on it.
Here's a close up of Fred.
To get an idea of just how big Fred is here's the kids(blurry) standing in front of Fred.
They had some cool props like this wood carved car and trailer.
Here they are on the car... and then in trailer.
There was this dinosaur made of chains from something. It was pretty big as well.
Here the kids are acting like the Dinosaur is going to attack them. If you ask me the beautiful sunset stole the show.
Ok, so Grand Canyon next time. Really, I'm going to fore go boring you with the legos we saw in downtown Disney or Disney Market. Whatever it was called.

1 comment:
Cool fun and pix
Post a Comment