See she said she was ready to go back and get her stuff and come back here to move.
I'm reluctant, because, well if you knew G. It's a drastic measure and she changes her mind all the time.
Anyhow, the fantasy slipped out...because she wants to buy herself some beautiful shoes, and a beautiful pants suit and some beautiful jewelry.
The reason- she wants to get off the car (her words) and show them how well she is doing.
Yep, she wants to show off. 10 lbs lighter, blood sugar better (but not regulated), clearer minded.
I don't know if I'm more surprised that she's having that fantasy or that it's still a fantasy to be had.
I'm not ready to send her back yet. I don't think she's strong enough. She still needs to have her blood sugar regulated, her missing teeth replaced, new glasses and a good pair of custom diabetic shoes before I think she should be going anywhere if she must go. That's not even mentioning a better health and prescription plan. Even then, I worry about what they will do to her when she gets back.
I know she's proud. But I also found out it's not just the immediate family that's been taking from her. Apparently, some of her sisters and their kids have had their turn with G's money. It's so disgusting. G doesn't even get that much and like leeches they smelled blood.
When I first found out about all this, I told G she should just let them stick the money up their you know whats but she wants her money. I guess I can understand. Lord knows she broke her back day in and day out earning it. Walking to work and home....
Take care of your affairs, assume the worst and plan for it. That's the lesson I am learning.

No comments:
Post a Comment