Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Father's Day 2008


Yep, still trying to catch up here. Father's Day 2008. Hubs first official Father's Day after the adoption. He was given that book above and a bag of goodies and cards. The kids picked out his World's Greatest Dad shirt.
Here he is with his OFF DUTY DAD button that he really liked. I want one of those but it seems the card makers don't think Moms need or want one. HMPF! lol
He was really surprised and maybe even a little touched and misty-eyed (shh, don't tell anyone) with this plaque below. But what can I say? It's true.
And of course we couldn't end the day without cake. This one actually has no cake in it, it's a vanilla ice cream layer, chocolate crunchies layer and then chocolate ice cream layer by carvel. The writing and sprinkles are by me. lol Happy First Father's Day Hubs!

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Lovely day and the photos tell the story

Donetta said...

I am glad your day was fun with them. I trust your doing well. Things shaking out alright. You have a big heart to fill such a big job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...