I really do and this is my opportunity. lol

Poster art for "Sex and the City."
© 2008 New Line Cinema.
© 2008 New Line Cinema.
I was so excited when I saw they were making a movie. Because I was the biggest dork when I finished the entire series. I lost friends people!! That's how sad I was and then I was sad because how sad is it that I actually felt that I lost friends?
Anywhoo, I've been waiting for this and the stars have to somehow perfectly align for me to make it to one of the showings on Friday because everything is happening on that day and even the night before so I can't even go to the 12:01 showing.
I know, it will be in theatres for awhile why the hurry? Summer school, therapy, doctor's, dentists. girl scout training, etc, etc... I will never go if I don't go before summer school starts for SS and the boy.
I can't wait. I don't think Big will change, there will probably be a lot of stuff I wish I didn't have to see, but the girls... oh, how many episodes where I could find myself totally identifying with them?? I can't even count. The dynamics... argh...okay...just rambling now.
Did I mention I get to go alone?? I can't wait... time for me and just me...*greedy wicked little laugh* (I'll probably be swallowing that laugh on Friday because yeah, um..karma.)
Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:
Have fun
Post a Comment