Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Hope everyone had a good memorial day. Can't say that it was a lazy day for me but the food was sure good. lol

I started the day by baking up some banana nut bread. Hubs and the kids LOVE it.


I spent more time working around the house. That's a post that needs to be written. I got some wild hair 2 weeks ago and well... let's just say the house is still standing but well, I'll have to post pics later.


Dinner was soooo yummy I forgot to take pics of our dinner. Hubs and I had T-bones and the kids had Cheeseburgers. YUM!


I thought it would be cool to make these red, white and blue pops that I saw in one of my magazines. Except I didn't want to be wasteful, so instead of paper cups I used some plastic cups that we already owned. Instead of dainty little pops. I made these colossal pops instead. I wish I would have caught a pic of the kids when they saw them for the first time.
All and all it was a good day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...