Finally it's over. (Please...Amen!)
Hubbins came home yesterday, he's in the kitchen making apple crisp with the kids. I hope he's not over doing it. I am so grateful to be able to hear them in there laughing and joking around.
CDQ was sick but is feeling better. Lil Miss Purries is on the mend and so is my fish, Junior. When things hit the fan here they hit the fan all at once. *sigh*
I've been reading trying to catch up with everyone...but holy moly...I'm not sure if I can.
Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:
Holy cow, it sounds like you've had a "time" of it, too!!! I haven't caught up on everyone either, but I wanted to tell you that I'm glad Hubbins is home and I'll be keeping you both (and the "young'uns" too) in my thoughts and prayers...
Wow...yeah, fill us in. It sounds like things are better now...so thats good.
Post a Comment