But please pray for my sister, Trisha. She was in a car accident a while ago and has been having a ton of complications from it. She has nerve damage and something else the doctors haven't been able to pinpoint.
The day before yesterday, she woke up with one side of her body and face grossly swollen. She went to the doctor and the doctor wasn't sure what it was. She believed it could be cellulitis. So Trisha was sent home on antibiotics. This morning it has spread to her throat and her breast and her doctor still doesn't know what it is.
From my research, I think it could be secondary lymphedema and I had told my mom to have her tell her doctor.
About a half hour ago, I got a call from them. Trisha is in the ER and was calling to remind me that should she pass, I am to have the boys and raise them. These boys are my sister's world. It has to be really bad for her to call to tell me that.
Yet again, I am sitting here frustrated by the medical system and how my sister could slip through the cracks and get to this point.
I feel so helpless. I know, all I can do is pray.

1 comment:
I will definitely say a prayer for your sister.....
Post a Comment