I know I've been saying that for forever.
This one is going to be a quick one though. I have to transfer Hubbins to bed.
Ok....drum roll.....
I actually got to soak in my tub today. It's been over two years since I've been able to get a chance to do that.
2.years.
I have a garden tub, I think that's what it's called. You know those big ones that can fit two people? One of those. I used to use it all the time. But I've only used it once since the kids were placed.
I also got to read a MAGAZINE while I was soaking!
SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel great. I added this lavender soak packet to the water that's supposed to ease muscle aches and pains. It was heaven.
ahhhh!
I promise... I will write more. Still busy getting homeschool up and running and finishing those last summer things outdoors before it gets too cold. Which looks like it will be soon considering we have a freeze warning tonight.
The dogs are in and everyone is out like a light!
Hope all is well with you guys!

2 comments:
I'm jealous. That's all there is to it. Jealous, jealous, jealous.
It's probably been two years for me, too :-(
You just described some of the elements which make up a perfect day to me. If I had a garden tub, I probably would be in it all the time!!!! Its probably a good thing I dont. So, Im jealous too.
Post a Comment