Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Trying to focus on the positive...


I'm sure there are plenty of positives that I could post about but for right now, I am eternally grateful for this:


Yes, It is a box of canned pineapple. I have been eating pineapple every day because I read it helps with RA. (Shhh- I have to admit when I eat it, it makes my joints warm, especially in my wrists. Crazy huh?) Anyhow, I am grateful for the simple box in which I can just open the lid and access my pineapple. I am also grateful for the pop top lids that don't make me wrench my wrists on the can opener to open.

I was even more impressed by the design of the box.
It just lifts right open and folds flat.
Love. it. However, the box for my fruit cocktail. Do.not.love.

It's one of those where the side opens and the cans roll out.

It says it's perfect for the pantry...but my pantry...UGH! My pantry looks like this:

That's the kids offering to help put the groceries away. I needed the help so what can I say really? *sigh*

So to stay on a positive note, homeschool started today in my house. My "classroom" is still not completely set up, but slowly but surely I am getting there. When it's all complete, I'll come back with pics and give you all a classroom tour.

I baked back to school brownies last night. Ohhh were they good. I couldn't finish mine so Hubbins did it for me.
I could sure go for one of those brownies right now. lol


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...