Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'll be so glad when...

Cookie sales are over. They actually are over, but I'm still trying to collect money from parents over a week after the deadline. Ultimate time suckage. I should be enjoying spring break. Instead I am stressing over this crap.  Blah....

Hopefully, I will find some time to post. Hope all is well out there. 

2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Ugh. Stealing is really hard. You could potentially call the police on them for it. Are they stealing as in selling or trading for money or stealing as in took from you and hidden in their room?
Maybe they want a part of you with them when they are away (ok, that is kind of a reach). Good luck!

~Dinah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I grabbed your Mom's for Modest linky...hope that's okay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...