About a month ago now, my middle girls were talking about having their hair cut short again for summer time. Some where they had seen that they could donate their hair to other kids. So I googled and came across Locks of Love.So off we went to have their hair cut for donation.
Poufy went first and then SS as you can see, this is some serious stuff. :-)
If you haven't noticed, Poufy's hair is crazy curly and well, poufy.
These were some serious times. ;-)
Decisions needed to be made...
I worried some with some of the faces they were making...
But in the end...

They were all smiles.Unfortunately, their hair looks better dried and done but I have yet to catch that.
Now the oldest wants her hair cut but she's not cutting for length, just a style. Hopefully, we can go this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment