Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Because...

Because of her...I'm still here, I could never leave her behind. Alone.  Next month we will have 12 years together through thick and thin. We fight like siblings and are family through and through. Last night, she loved me as she licked my hand and looked at me through sad eyes. She doesn't understand either. She purred her little heart out for me.

Because of him, I love. I don't give up. I try harder and even when I want to quit, I keep searching for some other way. My life is his.

Because of them, I try to be a better person. I have grown so much and learned so much from them.

Because of her, I knew what it was to be loved, cared for, and valued.

Because of her, I am guaranteed at least two belly laughs a week.  Her character and personality tickle me.

Because of her, I think even animals can have RAD and can find a way to heal.

Because of them, I know we are safe. They protect us and love us all unconditionally no matter what our flaws are.

Because of them, I am. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...