Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hanging In Here...

I've written posts, mainly about my grandmother... Since it seems this might take a legal route, I'm kind of hesitant to post them.  I've been going back and forth. There's nothing wrong in them. In fact they would probably be great documentation. I just worry if those "who are out to get her" stumble here and find out our next move and try to stop us.  Sheesh, who needs enemies when you have family like this?  Ya know?

I have a lot of catching up to do around this little part of my internet, many new chapters happening in our lives right now.  So many changes since the last time I posted.

GOOD CHANGES!

Thank God, I am finally on the right track and seeing the rewards of it.  All these years that people have told me that I would be rewarded for my deeds, I didn't want any stupid reward.  I didn't realize what reward meant.  I guess I thought it was something grand, I didn't realize it was the simple things in life.  Crazy me.

So for now, I have some homeschool stuff to ready for the week so this will be short. Thank you, my readers, for your patience.  I'm so excited knowing there are others out there who understand and care.

Here's a treat I left for my kids at the lunch table.  I love this and it comes from the "God wants you to know..." app on FB.


 I think it's a great message.

















Hope all is well with everyone and that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Great to hear that you're hanging in there! Such a sweet idea with the lollipops!

Kether said...

That is such a great idea with the lollipop. I'd love to use that idea.

So glad to hear that there are good things coming your way. You have deserved them for many, many years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...