So Hubbin's 43rd b-day was on the 6th of this month. We had a little Luau where we played some limbo and ate Hubbin's world famous orange chicken for dinner. It is so yummy. He's finally perfected it. lol
I know... terrible the birthday boy made his own dinner. I just don't know how and it takes all day to do. I will learn though.
I did however, bake his cake. This cake is crazy. I've never tasted it. Just the
thought....well...you'll see.
First thing, chocolate cake...with holes poked in it.
Pour it all over, not just in the holes.
Next you'll cover it with Hershey's chocolate syrup AND caramel. Not as drenched as the sweetened condensed milk, but still generous.
Then drizzle more caramel and more chocolate syrup on top. Put the refrigerator until ready to serve.
TADA!
Here's a slideshow of the day!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


4 comments:
Looks like fun! You are so lucky your hubs cooks. The food looks delicious.
Believe me, I do not take him for granted. He knew from the start I didn't cook. I made a fool out of myself when I first met his family and I tried to help him make Ranch dip.
I've learned a lot from him too and he is teaching the kids to cook from scratch as well.
Happy birthday, Sean!
The chicken looks delicious but I dunno about that cake. My teeth are aching just looking at the pictures. Somebody's got one hell of a sweet tooth.
Looks delish! Happy Birthday to hubbins!
Post a Comment