WHOA~! I can't believe I forgot to come back and finish this! I thought I had posted it. So here it goes.
=========================================================================
I did it. I got on a plane to Seattle and drove the shuttle bus back all by myself. I got in early on the third morning gone, second day driving. I flew from here to Arizona and then from Arizona to Seattle, Washington then I drove through Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Colorado and back home. It was scary and awesome at the same time.
I had never been away from Hubbins that far or that long and the kiddos, they had respite in the past but I hadn't been that far either. So again, awesome and scary at the same time.
I stopped a lot along the way but I wish I would have taken more pictures. Washington and Oregon were beautiful. I liked Utah until I got to the 15. I hated it so bad I pulled over and found myself at an Ikea. Having never been to Ikea, I thought I'd pop in for a break and then take off after my nerves were settled.
Three hours later, I was cranky and I hurt and I hated Ikea. It was like a lying maze that I couldn't find my way out of even though I was taking the "short cut" to the exit. The pics of my swollen ankles were taken before Ikea, I actually had a flap of skin hanging over the side of my ankle and shoe after Ikea.
All things considered, it was a great trip. I wish I would have taken more pictures. I decided not to post pics of the shuttle because it's a pretty unique one. But just picture a hotel shuttle bus and you will know what a massive vehicle I was driving. I'm telling you. I went from driving a Mustang, to a mini-van to a 12 passenger van to a shuttle bus!
Life is crazy like that. lol
=========================================================================
![]() |
| Create a free slideshow design |
I did it. I got on a plane to Seattle and drove the shuttle bus back all by myself. I got in early on the third morning gone, second day driving. I flew from here to Arizona and then from Arizona to Seattle, Washington then I drove through Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Colorado and back home. It was scary and awesome at the same time.
I had never been away from Hubbins that far or that long and the kiddos, they had respite in the past but I hadn't been that far either. So again, awesome and scary at the same time.
I stopped a lot along the way but I wish I would have taken more pictures. Washington and Oregon were beautiful. I liked Utah until I got to the 15. I hated it so bad I pulled over and found myself at an Ikea. Having never been to Ikea, I thought I'd pop in for a break and then take off after my nerves were settled.
Three hours later, I was cranky and I hurt and I hated Ikea. It was like a lying maze that I couldn't find my way out of even though I was taking the "short cut" to the exit. The pics of my swollen ankles were taken before Ikea, I actually had a flap of skin hanging over the side of my ankle and shoe after Ikea.
All things considered, it was a great trip. I wish I would have taken more pictures. I decided not to post pics of the shuttle because it's a pretty unique one. But just picture a hotel shuttle bus and you will know what a massive vehicle I was driving. I'm telling you. I went from driving a Mustang, to a mini-van to a 12 passenger van to a shuttle bus!
Life is crazy like that. lol


1 comment:
webmaster service seo usa org backlink service backlinks service
Post a Comment