Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

When being positive isn't good

RA Factor: 200
ANA Positive
ANA >=1:640
ANA Pattern: Speckled

I have to go back and have my blood redrawn for my ESR but I'm sure those reading this who know what these numbers mean know that the ESR will be just as bad as these numbers.

:-( 

1 comment:

mindy said...

Hi Reighnie,

Wow that's quite the RA factor you've got there!! No wonder you're in so much pain!! I have the same ANA numbers/speckled as you. Thank God you went to a doctor-I've been so worried about you. That inflammation has got to be treated so you can get your life back!! I know it can be a long road to recovery, but I think you'll feel 100% better than you do now once you get some treatment and some pain killers ( for now, until the inflammation goes down). Thank you so much for going!!
Mindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...