So after my last post I discovered.
1. Not only was I in a body crippling flare up
2. and was flo visiting
3. during a raging sinus infection
4. but also I got a "touch" of the flu (<-- chills, sweats, fever, wanting to die) from my flu vaccination
5. and my wisdom teeth impaction wasn't through with me.
I think I'll go back up there and put the highlights in bold...gimme a sec...ok, better.
I've discovered why I've turned into a bitter cussing bitch because as evidenced by the green chunks that have been spewing from my body (sorry for the TMI) and my doctor's opinion-- I have had the infection for a very very long time. Like years probably. *insert opened mouth stare here*
I was so busy pushing forward that I didn't take time to realize just how crappy I felt until the flare ups became intolerable and unbearable.
Believe me, I am not and have never been on friendly terms with needles. But when the logic side of my brain stood up like a guest on the Springer show and bitch slapped my whiny needle fearing side effectively putting him* in check, the needles didn't matter in the least.
So, this past week has been mostly flare free. I've just been dealing with each new layer of hell as the old layer is peeled back. I'm praying that I have reached my last layer of pain. Overall, I'm feeling better and the best part of all this is that I don't have to wait for people to pass through so I can get help to get up and go to the bathroom. I know it's a weird thing to think of as the best considering everything, but it is what it is. :-)
=================
This was written a few days ago, I forgot to click on publish *blush*. I ended up waking up yesterday morning unable to bend my right knee or move my left arm. I don't know what happened but I found myself flat on the floor after trying to get up. I couldn't get up for awhile. I had my acupuncture appointment at 8 am so I pushed through the pain and got every red light on the way to his office. Luckily after he put the needles in I was just sore. The 10+ pain was gone. *deep breath*
Today I've been dealing with breathing and stomach issues. Some day all this crap will stop and I will feel good and I will be my old self again.
Baby steps...baby steps....
*Isn't your whiny side a "him" too?

2 comments:
Babysteps, babysteps is right. Glad to see you being good to yourself-
Word verification for this comment is, amusingly enough, stable- Which is my wish for your health
Hi Reighnie,
I was searching the net for other people with RA and found you blog. I was going through some of your old posts, and came across the one talking to a relative in Arizona. I live in Arizona too, and don't want you worrying whether I am associated with them-I am not. It is heartbreaking to me-all that you have been through, and continue to go through-you seem like such a good person, and you have been screwed sixteen ways from Sunday-even by your children's bitter therapist! You are truly an amazing woman-such an inspiration to me. I'm so, so sorry for all you've had to go through in life.
Post a Comment