Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cat-urdays with Scrawnie

Ugh, Mom has been doing her cleaning thing and rearranging our bedroom, she's also getting ready for winter.  Our bedroom has more space now, but for meowing out loud, I'm trying to get some sleep! She should know a girl needs her beauty sleep!

Speaking of which, I was a very good girl in the wee hours of today. Mom was having a horrible time and I cuddled up with her in her recliner and watched her like a hawk. I even gave her a few good head butts of support on her swollen hands to show her I cared. It made her squeal loudly, I think she was so happy! I like when my mom is happy.

Yesterday was Smudge's 4th birthday. She had a little party with some wet cat food for dinner and opened her presents. She got this cool rope thing (which Purries seems to have claimed as her own) and a soft white mousey.  Grandma got me some kitty kisses (treats) cuz I am her favorite. Shhh...

Mom tried to take a pic of the b-day girl but she's a sketchy kitty, she always comes out as a blur. KITTENS!

Toodles
~S

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...