Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Letting go...

First, there was a flare-up. Followed by a wicked sinus infection (and no insurance), followed by a flare-up overlapped by flo.

Thankfully the flare-up is gone, unfortunately the sitting around in pain thing made me so stir-crazy I got up at the butt crack of dawn this morning, watched the sun rise over the mountains and into the clouds and then fixed the gate, weeded and trimmed the rose bushes (whoa, those babies are taller than me!) and did some cross stitch after I finished reading a book.

PPLLLLLLLLLLEASE don't let me have another flare-up?!?

I know I over did it, but I've been out of commission for a week! I couldn't even take CDQ to therapy my mom had to.  Yesterday I couldn't even lift my left arm.

I hate this so much, I hate not being able to do what I used to and I'm not even old enough to really be feeling this way.

Right now, I want to empty out the closets and start loading up the shed we bought so I can continue to declutter my house. Because believe it or not, I am *still* doing The Big Clean of 2010 (Little did I know it was going to take the whole damn year! lol).  I want to finish organizing my sewing room so I can get down to some serious crafting, I want to clean out my laundry room, kitchen, etc...

All the things I used to put off I want done now (of course). Typically I do a big clean- dusting, carpet steaming, THE WORKS and put out my yummy smelling autumn stuff...but this year is probably going to be the same as last year, I didn't get a chance to do it all.

I hope not, I am trying to stay positive about the whole thing. Trying to see this past week as a mini (pain-filled) vacation.

So with that said, I know I can't control any of this and I am giving it to God.  I am going to do some laundry and some baking and I am going to get Hubbins up and take care of some errands in town today and I ask God to please help me to do these things as painlessly as possible given the circumstances.  And I want to thank Him for the great summer we were able to have this year.

Amen :-)

Happy Monday everyone! Have of a good week.

1 comment:

obladi oblada said...

Happy Monday to you too. I hope you can stay pain free and get a lot of stuff done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...